2020 | Time to Drink Well | Subscribe Today | Online Classes Coming Soon
ORGANIC WINES UNCORKED
Our guides to organic and biodynamically grown fines wines are published by Wine Country Geographic, a publishing company that creates and publishes green guides to fine wines in the U.S. from certified organic and biodynamic vines. We help you drink WELL.
Founded in 2010, Wine Country Geographic launched its first apps on organically grown wines in 2013. Those apps (no longer on the market) were featured on Earth Day in the Los Angeles Times. Now our guides are online with free and subscriber only content on the major wine growing regions of the U.S. and the organic and biodynamic producers across this landscape.
We help consumers separate the greenwashing from the truly green and help consumers make choices that are deeply green - and wines that are delicious.
Wines featured range from $10-$450.
REGIONAL GUIDES - CALIFORNIA
• Organically Napa
• Organically Sonoma
• Organically Central Coast
REGIONAL GUIDES - OREGON
BIODYNAMIC GUIDES (U.S.)
• Biodynamic Wines & Vines
Each site provides:
DIRECTORY OF WINERIES
• In-depth information on 45-60+ estate wineries with certified organic (or biodynamic) vines
• Detailed overviews covering the regions with a unique focus on the organic (or biodynamic) profile of each AVA
• Listings of 250-325+ wines by variety and price
NEWS AND INTERVIEWS
• News about organically grown wines, wineries, regional wine culture and more
TASTING AND TOURING MINI GUIDES
• Unique town by town guides for tasting and touring
• Sample travel itineraries
Our sites are independent, reader supported publications that maintain editorial control over all content.
SPECIAL OFFERS FOR SUBSCRIBERS
Wineries may participate on our sites by extending offers to subscribers. So far, select wineries are providing:
• Tasting discounts: two for one tasting coupons
• Wine discounts: 10% off on wine purchases
• Shipping discounts: promotional pricing
TRIP PLANNING AND TOURS
Wine Country Geographic also offers trip planning services as well as custom tours. Email to discuss your needs.
In addition to web sites, the company offers consulting and classes.